Thursday 27 October 2011

Lee Evans Roadrunner!

Sunday 23rd October.


Lee Evans Roadrunner Tour - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena.












So my boyfriend and I decided to go see Lee Evans' new tour Roadrunner last year when the tickets first come out as we are huge fans. We were anticipating this evens for over a year from when the tickets were released. We had a friend of mine queue for our tickets for us as we were both at work and to our surprise she came back with front row tickets! 

When we first entered the venue we walked right to the front & were delighted how easy it was to get to our seats. We were slightly to the right of the stage but we could still see everything that was going on. The only thing I was disappointed about was the lack of room between each seat, I felt very crushed up against my boyfriend and the guy sitting next to me which was a little bit awkward. Nevertheless Lee Evans was fantastic & I could not have asked for any more from him, he did the whole gig altering some of the accents to geordie to fit the jokes. We also loved that he kept his jokes to his usual, on family, his wife and the mishaps in his life. We had a great night & we were delighted to find that at the end he did bohemian rhapsody by queen, a routine he made up for a gig in France. I'm eagerly anticipating the release of the DVD now in 3D, the first to be done. 

We had a fantastic night and we would love to see him again! To anybody that has not seem him yet I suggest you buy a ticket and go see him, he's one of my favourite comedians & my favourite male comedian! 


You can check out some of his work on Youtube just by searching Lee Evans. Also all of his DVDs and his new book The Life of Lee is now available at www.play.com.


A small Chosen clip =http://www.youtube.com/user/funniestevercomedy?v=KDQmTc_sMns&feature=pyv&ad=7423146699&kw=lee%20evans

Pre-order NOW! http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/17630400/Lee-Evans-Roadrunner-Live-At-The-O2/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=lee+evans&urlrefer=search

No comments:

Post a Comment